NU Foundation Campaign for the Nebraska LEAD Program
The Nebraska LEAD program in Cooperation with the University of Nebraska Foundation have instituted a fund raising campaign to support various aspects of the program. All of the priorities identified in the campaign are necessary insure long-term stability and viability of the LEAD program. Funding priorities that have been identified are:
- Endowment for Program Chair Support for the Nebraska LEAD Program Director
- Seminar Support to endow selected in-state seminars
- Support for the National and International Travel Study seminars
- Fellowship Support such as scholarships for the participants
- General Program Support for the annual operating budget of the Nebraska LEAD program.
- Naming opportunities will be available for those donors making gifts that fully support any one of these funding priorities.
To receive more information on the campaign, please contact
To make a donation to the LEAD program, you can go directly to the NU Foundation here »
Donate to the LEAD Alumni Endowment Fund:
- Click on the following link http://www.nebcommfound.org (the page will open in a new window)
then follow the instructions below:
- Click on the “Make a Contribution” logo on the left side of the home page
- Search by keyword: "LEAD"
- Select one of the following for Nebraska LEAD Alumni Association
- View Info